30 Personal motivational phrases to start your day
People who have left their mark on history used to speak little, but their words conveyed deep thoughts and reflections. Their legacies are full of phrases of personal motivation that serve as a source of inspiration and reflection to help us reach the top of our dreams. These short motivational phrases of self-improvement are capable of raising the spirits of anyone and bring the necessary courage in making a momentous decision.
Many times to motivate ourselves when it seems to us that everything is about to collapse, all we need to move forward are a few words of encouragement. And if what you need is to cheer yourself up, follow a different path from the rest, see beyond “traditional” thoughts or move away from conventions, these quotes will be of great help to you.
Use them as you wish: you will find motivating phrases of love, motivational phrases of life and motivational phrases for work that you will love. Fill yourself with positive Thoughts with these short and beautiful motivational phrases that we offer you on thebrilliance.org
Motivational phrases for difficult times
01. Sometimes we have to go through very dark moments just to get some light. Remember this and try to keep going, because there is something perfect waiting for you at the end of the road.
02. If you cry today, your tears will not let you see that there are things for which you have to continue fighting. And although it is worth crying, you always have to remember that you cannot live doing it for the rest of your life.
03. When you feel like you can’t take it anymore and that your heart will end up breaking into thousands of pieces, just look inside yourself, and you will realize that you are stronger than you think.
04. Today the day is cloudy, but tomorrow the sun will rise, and you can start again. Just because you have to face terrible obstacles does not mean that you cannot overcome them, however disastrous they may have been.
05. Don’t live in the past if you want to be happy in the future. The sad moments we go through will only become a memory. You decide whether to let it stop you or to let it go.
“Have great hopes and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations and believe in them.” – Norman Vincent Peale
06. Although now things look the worst, tomorrow you can see them differently. It’s easy to let pain blind us, but it takes a lot more courage to face it.
07. Sometimes to be truly happy, you have to go through the most challenging moments. You may not understand it now, but one day, you will look back and realize that you have overcome all this.
08. Life has never been easy, and even those who seem to be luckier have to face up to the most challenging moments. But you are better than any of them, and if you want, you can leave them behind.
09. Pain can make us want to close in on ourselves, but it can also be your personal excuse to seek a better future. If you decide the latter, you will have taken one of the essential steps in your life.
10. You always have someone when it seems that things can not get worse. It is only a matter of opening your eyes, and you will realize that you cannot be as alone as you thought.
Motivational phrases to overcome fear
11. If you let your fears keep you from trying new things, then you will never really be who you want to be. The best thing about fear is sure that you cannot always control us.
12. You are braver than you think, and you just need to trust yourself to find out. Stop asking yourself so many questions and just go for what you love the most.
13. Being afraid comes naturally to anyone. You shouldn’t feel ashamed about it, but you shouldn’t let it stop you from trying the things you want. Only facing your fear is that you can be happy.
14. The fear is that it may cause us to become stagnant, or it can propel us toward the most significant feats. Only you decide how you want to use your fear.
15. You can’t blame yourself for feeling scared, but for letting it paralyze you entirely. No one has not felt scared once in their life. But not trying to be can be the worst mistake of all.
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. You can be brave if that is really what you want because bravery is not about fighting or not being afraid. Courage is the desire to want to face what scares you, even if it makes you tremble.
17. When you are afraid to try something new, look around you, and you will realize that there is nothing to fear. Fears are only illusions that you can end when you want.
18. It takes a lot of courage to get ahead in life, and this is not available for free. You have value only when you face all those things that scare you. It is difficult, but not impossible.
19. Brave people were not born that way. Courageous people made themselves that way after overcoming the most terrible fears. And why shouldn’t you do it too?
20. You don’t have to hide your fear or try to ignore your fear. Showing it won’t make you weak. Back off your concerns instead, if it will.
Motivational phrases to achieve your dreams
21. If you have a goal, you cannot let anyone convince you that you cannot do it. In life, you will always meet negative people, but they are that way because they have never dared to go for what they want.
22. When there is something that matters to you, you have to fight with all your strength until you can get it. It doesn’t matter how long it takes or how hard you have to work to achieve it.
23. To fulfill a dream, all you need is to have faith in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself, you can’t expect anyone else to. Have faith in what you can do, and the rest will come by itself.
24. We all have a mission in this life and the work of fulfilling it. When you find out which is yours, you will have to leave all your doubts behind, because that mission is what is going to make you happy.
25. Dreams can only come true if you have the conviction that you are going to conquer them. No matter what obstacles you have to push aside on your way, if you think you can do it, you will.
“Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” — Kevin Ngo
26. You are capable of doing whatever you set your mind to. Limitations were never an impediment because you can end them as soon as you decide to face them.
27. When you have a dream, life begins to make sense. Do not allow anything or anyone to make sense of your life, telling you you cannot do what you love the most. This will only be true if you start to believe it.
28. Never doubt yourself to carry out everything you set your mind to. Remember that believing in yourself is only the first step to success.
29. Dreams don’t wait for anyone, and that’s why you can’t waste a second of your time chasing after them. If you do, you will be missing the best moments of your life.
30. Never hesitate to look for what gives you happiness, even when others turn against you. You cannot live your life according to the expectations of those around you.