Starting the day well is vital to succeeding in all your purposes. Get inspired by these 40 motivational phrases to give your mornings a different touch.
Great motivational tips can become the necessary fuel for those times when things get complicated. We believe that everyone needs motivational words at some point during difficult times, even when you are well-positioned.
The following collection of motivational quotes will inspire and also remind you that we all have the power within us to accomplish amazing and wonderful things.
40 motivational phrases for starting the day right
“The reason most people never reach their goals is that they never took the time to define them or to visualize how amazing they could have been. The winners are always clear about where they are going, what they are going to do along the way and who or who their team is. ”– Denis Waitley
02. “In my life, there is only one motivation and it is desire. There are no principles or reasons that are against it. ”- Jane Smiley
03. “I don’t want to reach the end of my life and find that I only lived the length of it, I also want to live its width” – Diane Ackerman
04. “Motivation is what will help you get started. Habit is what keeps it going. ”- Jim Rohn
05. “There is no chance, fate or luck that can hinder and control the firm conviction of a determined soul” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
06. “You have to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction” – George Lorimer
07. “To be successful you must accept all the challenges that come along the way, you cannot just accept the ones you like” – Mike Gafta
08. “Be miserable, or self-motivate, whatever you choose will always be your choice” – Wayne Dyer
09. “To achieve great things, we must not only act but also dream; not only plan but also believe ”- Anatole France
10. “Most of the important things in the world have been achieved by people who have persisted even when it didn’t seem to work at all.” – Dale Carnegie
“You can measure the size of your greatness, measuring the number of obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals” – Booker T. Washington
12. “Difficulties can only be overcome, by those invincible imageries” – Theodore N. Vail
13. “The small mind is tamed and subdued by misfortune, but the broad mind rises above it.” – Washington Irving
14. “You may have to fight more than one battle to win the war.” – Margaret Thatcher
15. “A man can be as big as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, determination, dedication, competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life, paying the price for things that are worthwhile, then you will achieve it ”- Vince Lombardi
16. “As long as there is encouragement in me, I will always persist, because I know that one of the great principles of success is to persist long enough to achieve what you want” – Og Mandino
17. Perseverance is a great element of success. If you knock on the door and long enough, you will surely wake someone up. ”- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
18. “The average person only gives 25% of his skill and energy in his work. The world takes off their hats to those who give more than 50% of their capacity and rise from their chair before the few who dedicate 100% ”- Andrew Carnegie
19. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do” – John Wooden
20. “Change your expectations for gratitude and the world will change instantly.” – Tony Robbins
“Every morning when we get up, we have twenty-four completely new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the ability to live in such a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy and happiness to ourselves and to others. ” – Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “Positive thinking sees the invisible, feels the intangible and can achieve the impossible.” – Unknown
23. “My mission in life is not only to survive but to prosper; and do it with some passion, compassion, humour and style. ” – Maya Angelou
24. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They are not there to scare you. They are there to let you know that something is worth it. ” – C. JoyBell C.
25. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shoreline.” – Christopher Columbus
26. “Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
27. “The greatness of a man is not in the amount of wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to positively affect those around him.” – Bob Marley
28. “Life is about making an impact, not generating income.” – Kevin Kruse
29. “Life is not about getting and having, it is about giving and being.” – Kevin Kruse
30. “The only person who can knock me down is myself, and I’m not going to let anything get me down anymore.” – C. JoyBell C.
“If you can dream it you can do it” – Walt Disney
32. “Find a place inside where there is joy, and joy will burn the pain.” – Joseph Campbell
33. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, no bathing either. So we recommend it daily. ” – Zig Ziglar
34. “The challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes it meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
35. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you again.” – Arthur Rubinstein
36. “If you hear a voice inside you that says ‘you can’t paint’, then of course it paints and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent van Gogh
37. “The only person you are destined to convert to is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. “A key to success is having lunch at the time of day that most people eat breakfast.” Robert Brault
39. “Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. it knows she must run faster than the lion or she will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. He knows he must run more than the slowest gazelle or he will starve. It doesn’t matter if you are a lion or a gazelle… when the sun comes up, you better be running. ” Unknown author
40. “Most people give up just when they are about to succeed, they stayed right before the last yard, they give up at the last minute of the game” – H. Ross Perot
I hope you enjoyed this collection of motivational quotes.