Tony Robbin’s phrases and quotes convey all his experience of personal development and excellent money management. His struggle and sacrifice that he had to go through to get to where he is today is the greatest and best source of inspiration for many.
Tony Robbins is one of the most popular and recognizable self-help trainers in the world. He grew up being a very poor person. His stepfather, who worked as a salesman, struggled to care for the family and often couldn’t even afford to celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas.
When Robbins was a teenager, his mother wanted him to be a truck driver because he would earn twice what his father did, but he ultimately decided to follow his passion rather than chase money.
He decided that he wanted to grow to help people in need. A wise decision, as it is now said to be worth $ 500 million.
He is the author of several best-selling books, including Money: Master the Game, Awakening the Giant Within, and Unbreakable: Your Guide to Financial Freedom.
Also, he has trained some of the most successful people in the world, including Oprah, Andre Agassi, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Bill Clinton to name a few.
While his training style and teaching techniques are controversial, he remains one of the most popular and successful personalities in the world.
These are some of the most powerful and inspiring Tony Robbins quotes that can lead you to change your life.
Tony Robbin’s phrases about life
1. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience the deepest joy in life: true fulfillment.”
2. “It’s not what we get. But who do we become, what do we contribute… that gives meaning to our lives ”.
3. “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you will get the same results.”
4. “Successful people ask better questions and get better answers as a result.”
5. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their speech ”.
6. “Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, the opportunity and the responsibility to give back something more and more.”
7. “Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution. Get over it and crush it! ”
8. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
9. “I found out a long time ago that if I helped enough people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and never have to worry.”
“Things don’t make sense. We assign meaning to everything. “ – Tony Robbins.
11. “For changes to have real value, they must be durable and consistent.”
12. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you have taken a new action. If there is no action, you have not really decided ”.
13. “The power of positive thinking is the ability to generate a feeling of certainty in yourself when nothing in the environment supports you.”
14. “Your past does not equal your future.”
15. When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.”
16. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
17. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
18. “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.”
19. “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.”
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.” – Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbin’s quotes about money.
21. “Either you dominate money, or, on a certain level, money dominates you.”
22. “Let’s face it, we’re not going to earn our way to riches. That is a mistake millions of people make. We believe that if we work harder, smarter and longer, we will achieve our financial dreams, but our salary alone, no matter how big, is not the answer. ”
23. “You have to go from being a consumer in the economy to becoming an owner, and you do it by becoming an investor.”
24. “You are already a financial trader. You may not think of it this way, but if you work for a living, you are trading your time for money. Frankly, it’s just the worst trade you can do. Why? You can always get more money, but you can’t have more time ”.
25. “At the end of the day, the question you should ask yourself is this: do your expenses, big and small, cause you the excitement they once did?”
26. “As a species, we are not only programmed to choose today for tomorrow, but we hate feeling like we are losing something. In short, if we feel that we are losing something, we avoid it, we will not do it. That is why many people do not save and invest. Saving sounds like you are leaving something, today you are losing something. But it’s not like that”.
27. “And always remember the ultimate truth: life is not about money, it’s about emotion.”
28. “Remember this: anticipation is the supreme power. Losers react; leaders anticipate ”.
29. “People are not lazy. They simply have powerless goals, that is, goals that don’t inspire them ”.
“How would you live your life if you could wake up each day knowing there was enough money coming in to cover not only your basic needs but also your goals and dreams? The truth is, a lot of us would keep working, because that’s the way we’re wired. But we’d do it from a place of joy and abundance. Our work would continue, but the rat race would end. We’d work because we want to, not because we have to. That’s financial freedom.” – Tony Robbins.
Tony Robbin’s phrases about putting action.
31. “Remember: rewards come into action, not into a discussion.”
32. “What good is inspiration if it is not backed by action?”
33. “People who are successful at the highest level are out of luck; They are doing something different from everyone else. ”
34. “Realize that if you can create a problem instantly, you can create a solution just as easily and quickly.”
35. “The secret to unleashing your true power is to set goals that are exciting enough to inspire your creativity and ignite your passion.”
36. “Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to the solutions.”
37. “Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent and committed decision.”
38. “Remember this: anticipation is the supreme power. Losers react; leaders anticipate.”
39. “People are not lazy. They simply have powerless goals, that is, goals that don’t inspire them. ”
“One reason so few of us achieve what we really want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people work their way through life, never deciding to master something in particular. “ – Tony Robbins.
Phrases that have the ingredients for life
In short, Tony Robbin’s phrases and quotes have the necessary ingredients to begin to see life differently. He is a very prepared person thanks to all the experiences he has lived and has been able to get ahead.
Tony is a role model because he helps you relive your dreams and encourages you to keep working every day to make them come true.
It doesn’t matter if you are an employee, a businessman or an entrepreneur, the important thing is that every day you have reasons to stand up, jump out of bed and start the day with the greatest energy. It does not matter if your reason is your children, your parents, your wife or your whole family because what matters is that what you are doing every day leads you to fulfill your dreams.
That is why if you have ever thought about starting a business and you don’t know how to do it, we recommend that you do so by developing online businesses. These businesses allow you to start them with little capital (almost zero investment) and give you the ease that you can manage them from anywhere you are.
The important thing is that you dare to start and start building your dreams. Remember Tony Robbins says that “Your past is not the same as your future.”